Tuesday, June 09, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 864

HappyUP!!! - helping a joint venture get formed
Why it happened - a real estate company needed it
Why it makes me happy - it's nice to have had a hand in the process in several places and use my area of expertise

HappyUP!!! - getting paid five bucks to watch the Lakers get beat
Why it happened - I made a bet
Why it makes me happy - I won't say I hate the Lakers......I just really don't care much about them at all. Actually, I just like winning the five bucks. OK...I do like to see them lose.

HappyUP!!! - running into a friend
Why it happened - why do run ins happen
Why it makes me happy - my friend wandered into a new job.....HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - firming up plans
Why it happened - me and a buddy have been trying to get together
Why it makes me happy - we are on the calender to grab a bite

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - every once in awhile....
Why it makes me happy - I had a hybrid from 200 yards off a severe fad lie....that I knocked within 10 feet of the pin. I could drop a bag of balls and not hit one better. I also hit a 6 iron on a par three that came up about 3 feet short of an ace....I WILL get that hole in one yet!

JollyJottings

Joint Venture formed
Firming up plans
Lakers losing...and making a fiver for it
Hybrid on 14 in afternoon
6 iron on 13 in morning
Running into a friend

No comments: