Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 865

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - I played 18 this morning
Why it makes me happy - I may not be scoring but I'll get there. In the meantime, getting up and down out of that buried lie in the trap was sweet.

HappyUP!!! - relieving the Boz of a couple of bucks
Why it happened - we played a cheap friendly game
Why it makes me happy - Boz suggested the game. I think it's good. It's not enough dough for either of us to get upset about but keeps us both in the game during summer golf.

HappyUP!!! - Devon Energy DVN
Why it happened - I picked up on this stock
Why it makes me happy - I bought it while the market was going down today for 63.09. It closed at 63.75. While it's not a profit until you book it, I wasn't expecting to be up on it right away. It gives me a little room to watch it and not lose any dough.

JollyJottings


63.09 to 63.75 Devon Energy DVN
Two days in a row Dow was down but I was up
UP and Down from buried lie in bunker
7 iron on 14
Birdie on 15
Putts on 3, 4, 5
Up and down on 9

No comments: