Thursday, June 04, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 859

HappyUP!!! - holing out a bunker shot
Why it happened - hey....I have a few skills...it was a nice shot
Why it makes me happy - I made a birdie on RF right after he dumped two birdies on me. I rf'd RF. I needed to stop the bleeding.

HappyUP!!! - turning on the nitrous
Why it happened - my back was too the wall
Why it makes me happy - I have been playing some inconsistent golf the last couple of weeks. Today was dodgy as well. With four holes to go, I had to kick in the nitrous oxide....and I did. Just because I want to doesn't mean that it is going to happen. I hit some quality shots coming down the stretch. I'm still happy about that....gives hope for tomorrow (even if I did spoil it all by three jacking the last green).

HappyUP!!! - text and e-mails from friends
Why it happened - I keep in touch
Why it makes me happy - I got some good messages with lots of good news.

HappyUP!!! - visit from a friend
Why it happened - my friend is being challenged
Why it makes me happy - it's good to be able to be there for someone

JollyJottings

Text from a friend
RFer bought me lunch
Holing out a bunker shot
Turning on the Nitrus
Visit from my friend
E-mail from another friend

No comments: