Wednesday, June 24, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 879


HappyUP!!! - my new lenses
Why it happened - my distance vision had faltered
Why it makes me happy - I could actually see the golf ball land today! This also means everything else...the entire world...was coming in sharper. Imagine a dirty windshield....think of how much better it looks right after you clean it....now take it to another level because you had a clean windshield recently (not too long before it got dirty). This was an entirely new revelation

<-----I got this picture from a friend today. It sure looks like this lady is glad to see me! (Ladies...make sure you do a couple of twirls in front of the mirror before you head out) HappyUP!!! - free dinner
Why it happened - we have new ownership at our golf club
Why it makes me happy - we got some communication regarding direction of where the club will be headed. It sounds positive.....and the meal was great.

HappyUP!!! - getting it up and down
Why it happened - I hit some great shots/putts
Why it makes me happy - I played terribly today....I scored terribly. It could have been worse if I didn't get the short game working on 1......7.....11.....15.

HappyUP!!! - getting my pairing for Saturday
Why it happened - I am playing in the team matches
Why it makes me happy - I'll be getting a chance to play for the first time with our new Head Pro. When I got the news, I thought, "that's pretty cool,"....a HappyUP!!! Of course, after the way I played today, I wanted to pull out of Saturday's matches! Hey, every day is different.


JollyJottings


Up and down on one
Receptionist
Free dinner



No comments: