Monday, June 01, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 856

HappyUP!!! - great sleep
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I am a pretty good sleeper. There are some nights it is just better than others. Today was it!

HappyUP!!! - a quarter short
Why it happened - I grabbed the wrong change
Why it makes me happy - when I go get my morning coffee, I grab the right change from my change jar for it. Today, I blew it. The first person at my coffee place said, "bring it in tomorrow." The other person said, "don't worry about it at all." I'll get them that quarter tomorrow....but it was just a nice offer. It made me feel good. HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - stock market
Why it happened - who knows
Why it makes me happy - I moved some of the portfolio around on Friday....and added in some funds.....just in time to catch a 200 point rally. HappyUP!!! No...no great prognosticator or stock picker am I....there may be losses in the future. You just have to notice the days where you make some good moves.

JollyJottings

Great sleep
Vegetables
Breakfast
Speaking tomorrow
Stock Market
Messages from friends

No comments: