Sunday, June 07, 2009

HappyUP!!! Day 862

HappyUP!!! - club championship
Why it happened - it's an annual event
Why it makes me happy - it really is super getting to know all of the members at the club and developing new friendships....even if it was a tough weekend for me personally

HappyUP!!! - playing with a new guy
Why it happened - see above
Why it makes me happy - this guy actually played fullback in the Super Bowl. How many days do you play golf with a starting Super Bowl fullback?

HappyUP!!! - keen wedge play
Why it happened - I have a little bit of game with that club
Why it makes me happy - it's all about turning 3 shots into 2. When I got up and down with a nifty little pitch on 9, HappyUP!!! When I threw a bunker shot about 25 yards and have it bite there and spin toward the pin, nearly going in, big HappyUP!!!

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - I weigh on Sundays
Why it makes me happy - my eating has not been the greatest the last two weeks. Yet, my weight has held pretty constant. HappyUP!!

JollyJottings

6 iron on two
Hybrid on three
Wedge on three....four....six...ten...13...18
Drive on 3....5...6...8...9...11...14....16......18
8 iron on 11
Bunker shot on 12
Pitch on 9
Great break on 10
Bunker shot on 5
Weight

No comments: