Friday, November 28, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 670

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with my buddy
Why it happened - he called me
Why it makes me happy - I was going to grab pancakes this morning. It was nice to eat with my friend and chat a bit.

HappyUP!!! - golf
Why it happened - we had a match
Why it makes me happy - I've been in a slump. You can look at the JollyJottings to see all the reason why today was a HappyUP!!! I hit a lot of good shots and seem to have corrected an iron issue that I have had. I got some tremendous height to my shots....which tells me that I am on to something.

HappyUP!!! - golf in shorts...after Thanksgiving
Why it happened - it was brisk...but nice
Why it makes me happy - it won't be long until it will be time to bundle up. There was a high fog but there was a crispness that made today a great day to be outside.

JollyJottings

Hitting 12 greens Hybrid on 7
Birdie putt on 15 5 iron on 9
Greenie on 16 3 wood on 12
4 iron on 17 5 iron on 13
Driver/6 iron on 2 Hybrid on 14
Hybrid chip on 3 Wedge on 15
Drive on 4
Drive/3 wood on 5
Breakfast with my buddy
My golf book
Playing golf in shorts...after Thanksgiving
Chicken sandwich

No comments: