Thursday, November 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 662





HappyUP!!! - Kiwanis
Why it happened - I was invited to speak at their meeting
Why it makes me happy - I love to get out amongst the community and share the HappyUP!!! message whenever possible. It is great to be around people that recognize their need for fellowship and who help the community in the process. I also got a free lunch...who doesn't love a free lunch?

HappyUP!!! - Kinkos
Why it happened - I had materials to get ready for Kiwanis
Why it makes me happy - I did some duplex copying...quite a bit of duplex copying. The possibility for problems to happen was tremendous. Nope....the one issue that I had was McGyvered around easily without me asking staff for help. I love Kinkos!

HappyUP!!! - my painter showed up
Why it happened - he is dependable
Why it makes me happy - I'll be able to get my kitchen painted in a hurry. He is willing to slide me in before some other jobs.....I just have to make a decision on paint. At least I have the option to get it done...all because he showed up on time.


JollyJottings

Kinkos trip
Raleys
Painter showing up
Finishing my speech
Kiwanis meeting
Kiwanis presentation
Being out of the market
Glorious weather
A free lunch
Amazon order

No comments: