Tuesday, November 25, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 667

HappyUP!!! - Meeting done early
Why it happened - we finished what needed to be finished
Why it makes me happy - who doesn't like a meeting that ends early. In this case, it let me get to the golf course a little less rushed

HappyUP!!! - hitting it well off the first tee with no warmup
Why it happened - who knows....I relaxed?
Why it makes me happy - getting off to a good start is critical...getting it in play is not a given on our first hole. Without warming up, there was a good chance the ball would not end up where it was supposed to. This one went DEEEEP down the fairway.

HappyUP!!! - e-mail from an out of town friend
Why it happened - my friend was thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - the e-mail had a degree of consideration that was very nice. Thanksgiving has a different tone for me than it does most people. This person recognized that so it was a nice reach out.


JollyJottings

Toastmaster
Meeting getting done early
Slapping the first drive
Hitting the first three greens
Birdie putt on 2
Making birdie on 7....another chance for birdie
Great shot out of a terrible lie
Great putt on 13
Playing 9 holes with TB
Brekko invite

No comments: