Friday, November 21, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 663




HappyUP!!! - my first trip to the new Whole Foods
Why it happened - they finally opened
Why it makes me happy - I will remain a loyal TraderJoe's shopper....they have maintained a presence on the old side of town for a long time. TJ's doesn't have everything you need always....or the really nice stuff you sometimes need. I now have a full service grocery store only two miles and all right turns away from my house.....convenience is always a HappyUP!!! for me.

HappyUP!!! - Golf with the Boz
Why it happened - Boz called me
Why it makes me happy - it was a surprise. Boz usually can't play during the week. I had gone out to the course to hit a few balls. I was just wrapping up and heading toward my car when he said he was on his way to play 9 holes. We jumped out and got them in just before dark. He'll be off next week so this was a nice warmup to a week of butt kickings that he is going to receive from me.

HappyUP!!! - tomorrow's guests
Why it happened - we had openings
Why it makes me happy - a couple of guys who are good players at the club are going to join Boz and I. We have never played with either of them. We hear they are good guys.....Boz and I are good guys....sounds like 4 good guys spankin whitey around the course. HappyUP!!! on the way.



HappyUP!!! - spotting Ms Big Break
Why it happened - she was out playing our course today
Why it makes me happy - I am sure that the recent winner of Golf Channel's Big Break in Hawaii hear that Morgan Creek was my golf course.....and was hoping to get a glimpse of me today. I made a cameo on the range when she was finishing up her round. I'm glad that she got a chance to see me. As a matter of fact, she headed to the putting green after her round and I went to the putting green before playing 9 with the Boz. Putting is hot her strong suit so I am sure she was checking out my stroke and getting a few pointers.






JollyJottings


Breakfast
Are you a poet...philosopher
Golf with the Boz
Hitting some balls
Seeing the BigBreak winner
Sand Practice
Reading
Stock Market

No comments: