Monday, November 10, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 652....New Weaponry


HappyUP!!! - a new Driver
Why it happened - I got off my fanny
Why it makes me happy - I went down and got myself checked out and tested on the TrackMan System. In a side by side, this little setup was giving me 17 yards more carry on the drive than the old driver. THAT is almost two clubs less when I am hitting into a green...that is a HappyUP!!!
(..and I love the VOODOO Shaft.....the name fits my game).

HappyUP!!! - New 3 wood
Why it happened - it was new club day (see above)
Why it makes me happy - the clubfitter immediately saw my Titleist 3 wood and said, "that's a problem.....those clubs were good with the tour players but most amateurs could not hit them." I KNEW it wasn't all my

fault!

I'll be taking the new dynamic duo "to the streets" tomorrow.

HappyUP!!! - breakfast with S
Why it happened - we like to get together
Why it makes me happy - S is going through some changes and needs to make sure that I am still there. Of course I am. We traded great information as well. We got to jibber jabber with my fave waitress...a good morning.





No comments: