Monday, November 24, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 666

HappyUP!!! - yesterday's luck appreciated
Why it happened - I got to thinking
Why it makes me happy - yesterday, one of the HappyUP!!!s was avoiding injury when our golf cart rolled. As I thought about it today, Boz cranked it sideways right before we went over the 3-4 foot drop. If he hadn't done that, there is a good chance we would have hit nose down and gone "endo." I can just about gurantee you that, had that happened, injuries would have been substantial.

HappyUP!!! - call from my old buddy N
Why it happened - he was thinking about me
Why it makes me happy - I've known this guy for nearly 20 years. He was catching me up on some news about other old friends plus we like to shoot the breeze. We hadn't done it in awhile.

HappyUP!!! - changing weather report
Why it happened - it's the weather
Why it makes me happy - it was supposed to be 100% chance of rain tomorrow. Now, it doesn't look like it is going to rain at all...or a sprinkle at best. Boz is off work this week and really wanted to play golf. It looks like we will probably get tomorrow's round in!

JollyJottings

Stock Market
Appreciation for yesterday's luck
An empty green bin
Chipping
Finding an old book
A call from a long time friend
Finding out the Boz is OK
Changing weather report
Homemade Pastrami sandwich

No comments: