Saturday, November 22, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 664

HappyUP!!! - partnering with the Boz
Why it happened - we had "a game"
Why it makes me happy - the Boz came through on the backside and made 3 birdies....that's a ton. I threw
one in myself and we made for a very good partnership today. I could have played a bit better but I held
my own

HappyUP!!! - golf shots
Why it happened - we played golf
Why it makes me happy - on three of the four par 3's, I had it going right at the stick....4 iron..6 iron...8 iron... all of the shots were hit very well. I also stuffed a bunker shot from 90 yards within 8 feet of the hole...one of the more challenging shots in golf. My 8 irons into 9 and 18 were pretty stellar as well. Whenever you hit a close to perfect shot, it's a HappyUP!!! I have said it before...you can easily go 18 without hitting perfect shots. I had my share of them today. Yes, there were some stinkers too...let's not dwell on those.


HappyUP!!! - talking with T tonight
Why it happened - T called me
Why it makes me happy - I gave T a golf lesson awhile back. It's really helped him out. Now, he wants to go out and learn about chipping. I think it makes me happy to help someone. It also makes me happy to be sought out for the knowledge.

HappyUP!!! - weather
Why it happened - God does it
Why it makes me happy - yes, we catch a hot summer once in awhile here in Sacramento. Yet, when you can still throw a pair of shorts on after a cool morning in mid-November, it is a HappyUP!!! for sure.
JollyJottings

Golf with new guys
Golf shots
Chat with T

No comments: