Wednesday, January 30, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 368....Salad Daze


HappyUP!!! - another salad for lunch (see HappyUP!!! Day 361 for an updated photo).

Why it happened - I went for salad at my meeting I was at

Why it makes me happy - it would have been easy to have a delicious sandwich and fries. This was a better choice. How good does this thing look? A nice helping on top of a bunch of lettuce and fruit......delicious.

It almost made up for the 3 cookies I had in the afternoon!


HappyUP!!! - driving home
Why it happened - I had to get back from Bakersfield
Why it makes me happy - I ditched my rental car and got a ride back.......4.5 hrs of drive time goes by much faster with company.

HappyUP!!! - fed cut
Why it happened - the fed did what it needed to do
Why it makes me happy - who knows where our economy goes from here? The important thing is the Fed is now caught up (almost).......they are in the zip code. It won't cure all of our ills but this move was needed.

No comments: