Monday, January 21, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 359

HappyUP!!! - an impactful presentation
Why it happened - I was asked
Why it makes me happy - I was called on to do something by someone. I went and did it. The word got back to this person just HOW well I did. It's not about me doing good....I gave the people a feeling of empowerment which is critical to what they are undertaking.

HappyUP!!! - another great presentation
Why it happened - I am called on every Monday to do this
Why it makes me happy - I gave understanding and education. I assisted people another thing to think about.

HappyUP!!! - a great e-mail
Why it happened - I sent a great e-mail
Why it makes me happy - I got a little piece of endorsement that I was looking for. I didn't get it all but I got enough to move forward.

No comments: