Wednesday, January 02, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 340

HappyUP!!! - blood draw
Why it happened - I made the appointment
Why it makes me happy - it's just for my physical. I don't know the results but, up or down, I'll know. I didn't exactly follow through on my entire physical last year. It will be done...and early...this year.

HappyUP!!!- bought a consultation
Why it happened - I made an appointment
Why it makes me happy - I am finally going to get a pro out to the house to give me my TV/Home Theater options. This little project procrastination has set back my entire decorating situation. Not for much longer.

HappyUP!!! - day 2 of my cleanse is over
Why it happened - I started the cleanse yesterday
Why it makes me happy - the first two days on my cleanse, you get NO REAL FOOD...not even a powder shake. Hence, with the system used to eating anything, the system does not like day 1 & 2. It's done!

No comments: