Sunday, January 06, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 344 - Walking with Dinosaurs




HappyUP!!! - trip to the gym
Why it happened - I made myself go
Why it makes me happy - I was a relentless gym attender in 2006.....a stranger in 2007. I didn't want to go today but I got my 30 minutes in today for the first time in 2008. It may not seem like much but every journey of 1000 miles starts with the first step

HappyUP!!! - weighing in
Why it happened - it's Sunday...it's when I do it.
Why it makes me happy - the work that I am doing resulted in 3 pounds lost this week. That, friends, is a great start of the day.

HappyUP!!! - a run
Why it happened - I forced myself
Why it makes me happy - I have a new 2 mile best for the year. It was a full 20 second faster than New Year's Day.

JollyJottings

Trip to the gym
weigh in
run...I went
run...I beat my time of 5 days ago
Company to Walk with Dinosaurs
Walk with Dinosaurs
Sprint Help Line - I multitasked
No flooding
Driving my car
Loaded the shuffle...no problem

No comments: