Tuesday, January 29, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 367


HappyUP!!! - my salad
Why it happened - lunch was served
Why it made me happy - I'll have the picture up soon and you will know why. It was a beautiful presentation. Plus, the crab/shrimp salad at lunch with the mangoes was FABULOUS

HappyUP!!! - a conference call
Why it happened - I was at a meeting
Why it made me happy - corporate revealed numbers that back up what I have been trying to say all along. Finally, somebody may listen

HappyUP!!! - a visit to the TV store
Why it happened - we were having dinner there (don't ask why I had dinner at an appliance store....it was fun and delicious)
Why it made me happy - I found a knowledgeable guy who found me a swing arm for a project I am doing. I thought I would need it fabricated. This will save me some dough.....and allow me to go bigger on the TV!

No comments: