Sunday, January 20, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 358


HappyUP!!! - busting out an old friend

Why it happened - I was watching football

Why it makes me happy - my lil Marshall lead 10 amp was something I gave myself over 10 yrs ago. It's a versatile little amp with a lot of throat. I thought that it was busted. Today I said, "perhaps it was all the electronics that I was trying to run through it." I brought it down by the TV, dusted it off, and fired it up. PERFECT! My Fender Amp is just too big. I can't crank it up enough to drive the amp without driving the neighbors out of the neighborhood. The lil Marshall can get plenty dirty without the volume. I hadn't used this for so long that I had given it up for dead. It's like I got a free amp today.

HappyUP!!! - scooping up the bro and sis-in-law
Why it happened - they needed to get back from the airport
Why it makes me happy - it's always nice to be picked up at the airport. I am sure they appreciated it. It's always a HappyUP!!! when you do someone a good turn.

HappyUP!!! - weight
Why it happened - duh.....it's Sunday
Why it makes me happy - I held out another week at my post cleanse weight. While I have been trying to be good "post-cleanse", a couple of Dairy Queen Blizzards have found their way back into my diet.


No comments: