Friday, January 18, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 356

Only 16 days left - have you booked your room in Paris?....will you be celebrating in a villa in Tuscany? It's probably too late to make a reservation.

When 1 year of HappyUP!!!'s are upon us - the people who have been planning will already have taken up all of the places in the streets for dancing.

That's OK - you can celebrate in the comfort of your own living room.

HappyUP!!! - all reviews practically done
Why it happened - I am grinding them out
Why it makes me happy - it is just a relief every time I get one done. If you are a supervisor, you know what I mean. If you aren't, there is no way you could get it.

HappyUP!!! - grinding out the annual trainings
Why it happened - it was Friday afternoon. I had a few minutes. I turned it into an hour and I am well on my way to having this annual chore done.
Why it makes me happy - we have to take the compliance refresher courses every year. It's a good thing. It's a wonderful reminder to all of us to do the right thing. It's just a great feeling when you finish them. Though I have a few to go, I knocked some pesky ones off today. Relief.

HappyUP!!! - sitting with the auditor
Why it happened - the auditor was doing one of my branches today
Why it makes me happy - I like our auditor. I learn things about the company so I always make sure that I do a debrief when the audits are done.

No comments: