Tuesday, January 15, 2008

HappyUP!!! Day 353

HappyUP!!! - Toastmasters
Why it happened - it's Tuesday
Why it STILL makes me happy - after 20 yrs. I wrote and gave a great talk. I heard another great talk. We had a very interested guest. The list goes on and on

HappyUP!!! - part two of my physical
Why it happened - I go and get an annual
Why it makes me happy - blood work, blood pressure, cholesterol were all in good shape. So was that "other" part.....hey, the world makes you think that every other guy has a prostate issue. You can't worry about that or you would go crazy. You can celebrate when, at least this time around, you aren't the other guy.

HappyUP!!! - home decorating solution
Why it happened - I had the TV setup guy come out
Why it makes me happy - we came up with an innovative solution that is going to work perfectly!....should save me some dough, too!

No comments: