Saturday, March 31, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 63

Happy UP!!! - a party
Why it happened - I got invited...and I went
Why it made me happy- I am not a huge party person. This was different. I don't know why. I'll have to get back to you on that...really. All I can tell you is that I had a very good time.

Happy UP!!! - more plants in the ground
Why it happened - I just did it
Why it made me happy- once the vegetables are planted, it's pretty much just watering after that. I am not a meticulous gardener. I have good soil....I plant with generous amounts of potting soil to amend. This year, I even have the mulch thing going on to cut back the weeds. I'll probably throw a drip system in this year...all above ground letting it all hang out in the open. Also, it felt good with the shirt off...getting some sun on an 82 degree Norther California day

Happy UP!!! - my tax appointment
Why it happened - it was scheduled
Why it made me happy- I like my tax guy. I have been seeing him for 20 years. This is the fourth office that he has been in. I have a lot of confidence in him. While I don't have the final results, I think I am going to be looking good based on his preliminary assessment. Cash back is a cool thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep UP the good work here. All this upbeatness has put a smile on face!