Thursday, March 01, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 33


HappyUP!!! 1 - walking into the office
Why it happened - the staff did a little thing
Why it made me happy - I once heard a saying about, "do you know what it is like to walk into a room and to know the people are glad to have you there?" That's all I can say about this morning.

HappyUP!!! 2 - got some help from a manager who doesn't work for me
Why it happened - I asked for help
Why it made me happy - I used an hour of this young guy's time...he doesn't work for me. He just pitched in. In the end, it was good for him.

HappyUP!!! 3 - a trip to the barbershop
Why it happened - I finally just went!
Why it made me happy - man, this little chore was overdue. Now, I wonder why I didn't go sooner. I am looking hot! Modesty aside, the old barbershop is the last male bastion. Ladies, you can go there...I have been there when you take your little boys there. In the presence of a female, it becomes a clam shop! While I don't agree with what was being kicked around while I was in the chair between patrons and the other barber, it was funny as heck to hear the male bovine manure being thrown around.

No comments: