Saturday, March 03, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 35

HappyUP!!! 1 - made contact with an old friend
Why it happened - just coincidence
Why it made me happy - it is just great to stumble across someone that you really enjoyed and who drifted out of your life. You get to see how they are doing. It's also like a return to grounding

HappyUP!!! 2 - figured out a severe bedding problem
Why it happened - I finally figured that I was making the problem harder than it was
Why it made me happy - I had subbed this job out a while back but it didn't get done. I have an adjustable king size bed. It's really two deep pocket twins side by side. This creates all kinds of bed skirt and sheet issues...that I have conveniently procrastinated on. Well, today I finally went to the bedding store...got some dimensions. I will have a new bed set tomorrow. Yes, it will take two trips to the bedding store but it will be done

HappyUP!!! 3 - an absolute gorgeous day...with the top down
Why it happened - God turned in some handy work
Why it made me happy - high 60's...clear as a bell. I got to go out and run the mower for the first time this year. It just felt great.

No comments: