Monday, March 19, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 51.....Ouch! That's Gonna Hurt Tomorrow


HappyUP!! - an arena baseball win
Why it happened - we came from behind
Why it makes me happy - I am focusing on the win...not on my poor hitting or a ball I missed. I am focusing on the great catch and unassisted double play. It makes it a bit easier to forget that, when I dropped the ball, I also slid and..............hello raspberry! Win....Win....Win. This puts us in the playoffs next week

HappyUP!!! - an employee advances the agenda
Why it happened - he turned a lemon into lemonade
Why it made me happy - I know some people would have really whined when the bad thing happened. Not this guy. He fought through it...solved the problem...and is now being rewarded.

HappyUP!!! - Bob the Locksmith
Why it happened - He was referred by a client
Why it made me happy - he got me back into my garage. He squeezed me in the middle of a couple of stops so I wasn't inconvenienced. It worked out great because I called my garage door guy...he is coming at 9 am tomorrow and the garage door opener loss will be forgotten. No stress. Just fix it, baby!

No comments: