Monday, March 05, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 37


HappyUP!!! 1 - found my Moleskine
Why it happened - I had to lose it first
Why it made me happy - do I even have to write this? I am a pretty good super sleuth when it comes to finding things. Why? Because I lose a lot of things. Anyway, during the Bed, Bath, and Beyond debacle, I set my journal/notebook down to help the saleslady....oooops! Big mistake. I knew (hoped) it would be there. One phone call.......ahhhhhhhhhhhh....yes, they had it!

HappyUP!!! 2 - DMV
Why it happened - I lost my license (I told you...I lose stuff) but I just decided to bear it and hit the govt agency
Why it made me happy - I had made an appointment for next Friday. Problem? I wanted to be out of town next Friday. But, you have to have ID to use your credit card. Anyway, I stopped by....half hour tops...and it included the eye test. I had the lasik surgery about 8 yrs ago....the eyesight has been fading a bit. I was hoping to pass the eye test...and I did....just barely! Eye doctor appointment coming at end of month

HappyUP!!! 3 - gave a great report at a business meeting
Why it happened - I didn't prepare as much as I have just been in touch with my industry a bit more lately
Why it made me happy - my client grabbed me after the meeting and said, "nice report." He doesn't do that all of the time. It is nice to get a pat on the back from your client. It makes you want to work harder for them....hmmmm....do I have any vendors I should give a pat to?

No comments: