Thursday, March 22, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 54.....the Vision is clear

HappyUP!!! - a trip to the opthamologist
Why it happened - it was time for a vision check
Why it made me happy - I was thinking that things may be getting a little out of synch vision wise. I had Lasik 8 yrs ago. It was a god send. Absolutely amazing to be free of a 30 yr glasses curse. I was afraid that I may need to do it again. Nope...vision is 20/30. I can get away with a light prescription for glasses to drive at night and I am good to go...Awesome

HappyUP!!! - the first eye doctor that saw me
Why it happened - my eye doctor is the best. He comes in at the end and only handles things at the highest skill level.
Why it made me happy - the first eye doctor that did the "this is number 1...this is number 2...which is better" was cute and may be available. Me, being my charming self, got her to laugh. Hmmmm.....how will the Nutster pull this one off? I usually space my eye visits a few years apart. A challenge is always a HappyUP!!!!

HappyUP!!! - giving my staff a bonus
Why it happened - they qualified and won a contest
Why it made me happy - they kicked butt, got a tough thing done, and they were thrilled to be rewarded. It meant a lot...the dough and the accomplishment. My biggest HappyUP!!! is when the people close to me get happy and excited. They were screaming and beaming.

No comments: