Friday, March 16, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 48


HappyUP!!! An unexpected breakfast guest
Why it happened - the other person came to my breakfast place to kill a few minutes..."join me"
Why it made me happy - it's good to have a nice talk about some common subjects that the two of us have gone through. Commonality is something that is inherent to the human condition

HappyUP!!! A needed talk with an employee
Why it happened - the opportunity arose
Why it made me happy - some errant communication had been disseminated. Some bad assumptions resulted. We found that out, got the air cleared, and now can move forward to more opportunities ahead.

HappyUP!!! An employee review completed
Why it happened - it happens every year
Why it made me happy - I think that we will make some progress with some of the opportunities for improvement. We hadn't had this kind of talk in a long time.

No comments: