Sunday, March 04, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 36 - Picture HappyUP Day

HappyUP!!! 1 - a new bed setup

Why it happened - I figured out the issues...and then acted

Why it made me happy - I was told that, because I have a weird bed, I had to have custome sheets ....or have some seamstress do special stuff. All it took was looking at the situation and about an hour or two of my time. Everything looks great! On to the next project





HappyUP!!! 2 - a room to call my own

Why it happened - I just took my day off and acted

Why it makes me happy - I am no super musician. No, really, I am not. But, I like to make noise. I got rid of that dining table that I never use. That's what I put the dining counter in for. Now, I have my favorite things right out where I can stop and play with them....conveniently. And it all looks smart.

The old house - is really starting to shape up. A new hearth and remote gas fireplace is next!



HappyUP!!! 3 - two cars in the garage

Why it happened - hey, like the others, I got busy

Why it makes me happy - hey, I am no wealthy guy. I just live in a cheap house and drive a couple of decent cars....and neither really should sleep outside like they have. I just took an extra 30 minutes...moved some things around...and, voila....the way it should be. Now, I just need to get my arms around the crap surrounding the vehicles.

What a great day - a really, really great day.....and it is only 5:14. I'm cheating. I may be back with HappyUP!!! Day 36.5 before I go to bed!

No comments: