Sunday, March 11, 2007

HappyUP!!! Day 43


HappyUP!!! 1 - went to t he King's game
Why it happened - I bought tickets a long time ago so I was committed to go
Why it made me happy - OK...it was a really crummy game. I mean the Kings just flat out STUNK today. But, I went with some great company, we got out of the parking lot without a major traffic jam, and had a good time
the rest of the afternoon.

HappyUP!!! 2 - the garden got tilled
Why it happened - I took advantage of the extra hour on the time change at the end of the day
Why it made me happy - the weeds are plowed under. There is something about the look and smell of fresh dirt that has just been turned that makes me happy. I know...it doesn't do much for you but it's MY HappyUP!!! Plus, I am ready to rake and get some of those vegetables into the ground next weekend.

HappyUP!!! 3 - visiting with my brother and dad
Why it happened - I went a little out of my way on the way home to stop and say "Hi."
Why it made me happy - it's family time. Always the best. Nothing more needs to be said.

JollyJottings

-Starbucks
-great night of sleep
-car washed
-lawn mowed
-Kings game with great company
-running into my friends
-a wonderful afternoon
-new template for HappyUP buttons
-visiting with my neighbor
-seeing my brother and dad

No comments: