Monday, May 25, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5157

HappyUP!!! - the Angster
Why it happened -he signed up
Why it makes me happy -wasn't sure this dude would be there.....but, when it came time to tee off, there he was.  I learned all about specificity as it applies to virus testing. Yep, hang around smart people and you get a little smarter

HappyUP!!! - winning
Why it happened -we persisted
Why it makes me happy -the nephew and I were getting a beat down all day.....until the last hole... when it was ALL on the line.  I hit a miracle shot...he stuffs it and makes a birdie....."PAY US NOW PLEASE!" is what we were saying on our way to the refreshment station!!!

HappyUP!!! - lunch outside
Why it happened -we were hungry and the club was serving
Why it makes me happy -who doesn't love a little bbq try-tip under the shade of a stately oak on a holiday weekend

HappyUP!!! - chatting with the prez
Why it happened -he called me
Why it makes me happy -great to go over some stuff. Looks like we have a BIG meeting in the morning

No comments: