Friday, May 08, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5139

HappyUP!!! - found items
Why it happened -I misplace things...which makes me a great finder
Why it makes me happy -it's just nice, in that moment when something is found, to KNOW you don't have to replace the thing. C'mon...you know that feeling. OK, you organized people don't.

HappyUP!!! - tire fix
Why it happened -a buddy said he rode his bike today
Why it makes me happy -THAT was all it took for me to GET ON IT! Rode last week for first time in a LOOOOONG time only to see the back tire was flat the next day (delayed HappyUP!!! there...glad it didn't go out ON the ride).  Patched that REAR wheel up in less than 20 minutes in the evening when I wouldn't have done anything productive

HappyUP!!! - hitting balls
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -playing tomorrow....weather was gorgeous....ran into an old friend (who appears to have joined the club).....just a lovely way to spend an evening.

No comments: