Wednesday, May 06, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5138

HappyUP!!! - shrimp fajitas
Why it happened -the club was serving
Why it makes me happy -LOVE to support the club during these times.....and get some great food. Even got to do a little visiting with my buddies while waiting

HappyUP!!! - no traffic at 4 a.m.
Why it happened -I was on the hunt
Why it makes me happy - people that know me know I don't do sugar. Yet, I woke up today at 3:30 with a MAD HANKERING for some ice cream.  I thought, "hmmm....I will yield to this." You can always count on 7/11. I felt like driving around to see what the city was like in these times early in the morning. GHOST TOWN!

HappyUP!!! - great walk
Why it happened -the weather, pretty much
Why it makes me happy -after getting a bunch of stuff done, just had to stretch out the legs. It was the most wonderful 4.5 miles. I'm due for another long one soon



No comments: