Sunday, May 24, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5156

HappyUP!!! - golf was a go
Why it happened -my nephew said so
Why it makes me happy -we don't normally play as a two-some on a crowded Sunday morning. All our golf buddies were playing in a tournament earlier. This would normally mean that, as just a pair, we would have to wait a loooooooong time between shots.  NOPE! We actually played in a pleasant 3.5 hours.......and my nephew ended up paying me a few samoleans for the effort! LOVE THAT!

HappyUP!!! - drinks with the crew
Why it happened -they hung around
Why it makes me happy - great to spend some quality time outside in the shade with a cool drink with my buddies

HappyUP!!! - salmon
Why it happened -I had it thawed
Why it makes me happy - LOVE a bit of grilled red-fish!!!....on this holiday weekend. So easy...so delicious....and so good for me!!!

HappyUP!!! - neighborly advice
Why it happened -I asked
Why it makes me happy - I am just soooooooooo lucky to have great neighbors....in every direction!

No comments: