Monday, May 18, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5150

HappyUP!!! - dropping a few
Why it happened - making adjustments
Why it makes me happy -I was treading the "high side" pretty hard. It's OK...wake up call noticed.

HappyUP!!! -getting an appointment ....FAST
Why it happened -I got a vet
Why it makes me happy - Squeekers needs to have some plumbing removed...STAT! Thrilled I can get this done so soon. Yeah, gonna have to pay up but ThisThing we are living under has created a backlog at the cheap clinics. They couldn't perform spaying during the lockdown. Not sure how THAT wasn't considered an essential service!

HappyUP!!! - Sprouts
Why it happened -I needed stuff
Why it makes me happy -I'm REALLY trying to avoid the store. Sometimes, though, you can only stretch so far. Glad I could make a late night run to a sparsely attended grocery.

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy -

No comments: