Sunday, May 10, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5142

HappyUP!!! - Mothers Dau
Why it happened - its a thing we all do
Why it makes me happy - great to have recollection...share with bro...and KNOW...mom still lives...on my grounds and in my heart

HappyUP!!! - a sneaky tradition
Why it happened -its a thing I do
Why it makes me happy -she is gonna love it. Yep...takes a bit of effort..but it always comes back in spades....a little nocturnal drop off.   (OH....HEY.....SPOILER ALERT...it doesn't have to be Mothers Day...or to a woman....did ya know...you can leave something great on anyone's porch...anytime? Its even better if they have a surveillance cam....DANCE in front of it...give them them a gift and a show

HappyUP!!! -  wedge to 14
Why it happened - I dunno...a bit of skills recollection
Why it makes me happy - it was too much club...but I don't play anymore....somehow...I "clubbed up"....and could take enough off it...to nearly jar it and got the birdie given to me. It was a damn great shot

HappyUP!!! -stellar pitching coming in
Why it happened - I put the ball further up in my stance
Why it makes me happy - I still "got it"....I just forget sometimes....those were some good up and downs I made on 16 and 17

No comments: