Friday, May 08, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5140

HappyUP!!! - Walmart...early
Why it happened -I needed stuff
Why it makes me happy - people make fun of Walmart...I don't go there often...its not my route...but I ALWAYS make fun of the people that make fun of Walmart shoppers...cuz they have NEVER been there when the "Walmart Shopper" they make fun of isn't there. There is so much BAD imbedded in what I just wrote...and none of it "my bad." It cracks me up

HappyUP!!! - a nice win
Why it happened -I get it done
Why it makes me happy -I don't want to play golf...but...I might as well win money when I do. That birdie putt on 16 was daaaamn sweet

HappyUP!!! - neighbor
Why it happened -I'm so lucky
Why it makes me happy - dude knows I garden...he dropped some seedlings on me...how good is that?


No comments: