Saturday, May 23, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5155

HappyUP!!! - a late 4 miler
Why it happened - had to get out there
Why it makes me happy - what a perfect time and temp. Squeezed it in just before dark. Just an awesome time. It was so great....I went farther than planned. LOVE my route

HappyUP!!! - Squeekers re-indocrinated
Why it happened - I supervised
Why it makes me happy - she came back from surgery the other day and, as expected, I had to quarantine her. Her buddy here at the house was sure to hiss at her. He gave her a little hiss at first but they are back to being pals. It will still be awhile until I let them frolic but they can be company.

HappyUP!!! - trading great texts with a couple of buds
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy - besides providing entertainment with some crazy licks I was playing, I got brought up to speed on the Cowboy Junkies. I had heard of them but, for whatever reason, never listened. I liked the groove

HappyUP!!! - Miriam Makeba
Why it happened -I'm curious
Why it makes me happy - this lady's name hit my radar due to Fred Willard's passing. I caught a podcast he was on that was replayed due to his death. He mentioned having opened for this singer. A controversial lady for sure.....but someone that lived a BIG life....and had a HELL of a lot more scary moments and tragedy that I would want. What a voice!!!


No comments: