Wednesday, March 25, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5096

HappyUP!!! - loaning out the equipment
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -  I feel good...when I share. Its that simple. It makes me feel good

HappyUP!!! - test driving
Why it happened -my friend stopped by
Why it makes me happy -we agreed that we could violate "social distancing" and my buddy got behind the wheel of my new spaceship and put it through the paces. It was good for me because I got to fiddle with stuff and learn it while someone else was at the helm

HappyUP!!! - key insights
Why it happened -my continued studies
Why it makes me happy -I shared some of my thoughts today with trusted friends. They probably won't respond...and that is OK. They didn't ask for the info. It helped me codify my thinking...and embed my learning. Cool

HappyUP!!! - a cancellation
Why it happened - crossed wires
Why it makes me happy -we got time. There is a better time to do this. Tonight was sub-optimal


No comments: