Tuesday, March 10, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5082

HappyUP!!! - birdie on 18
Why it happened -great wedge shot
Why it makes me happy -I was getting creamed. This wasn't the final hole today due to the shotgun start....but it started a comeback. Yeah...the comeback failed at the end of the day but, for awhile there, I was back in it. Hope! Optimism! Fighting back! LOVE it

HappyUP!!! - showing off the ride
Why it happened -I drove it on over
Why it makes me happy -c'mon...you know what it's like when you get a new car. People were digging on it. Nope, I don't need it but everyone seems to love it so far

HappyUP!!! - playing early
Why it happened -there was a tournament in the afternoon
Why it makes me happy -this worked out great today. Got a bunch of stuff done that probably would not have happened had I played later.

No comments: