Sunday, March 08, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5079

HappyUP!!! - the BF
Why it happened - they come along to events
Why it makes me happy -really like this guy. Another great chat.

HappyUP!!! - Shania Twain
Why it happened -I saw her in an interview
Why it makes me happy -I knew a lot of her backstory. Always liked her music...but it was great to hear the entire back story. Some people have a LOT of determination and "come-backery/overcomery" (yeah...both words ...cuz I said so) ....she has it in spades.  Maybe I will pop down to Vegas and see her show?

HappyUP!!! - 3 birdies coming in
Why it happened -some amazing shots
Why it makes me happy -playing with the bro and the nephew....getting KILLED through 14 holes. Then....a UNICORN must have appeared. BAM...great drive and the cutest little hold off wedge to make the 4 footer (no gimme for me today, trust me!) on 15. On 16....BAM..another great drive and a solid pitching wedge that never left the stick....knocked that 9 footer in.  On 18....113 yards away...from the trees....a pitched 7 iron that was about as amazing as you are going to do from there to 10 feet.....and that goes in too!  You kidding me? Cut my losses by more than half to a very tidy little number. Some times in life, as in golf, a loss is a win!

HappyUP!!! - Birthday party
Why it happened - my bro and sis do that
Why it makes me happy - always great to have the nephew, his friends, and the family around. It's the absolute best!

No comments: