Monday, March 16, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5087

HappyUP!!! - great FB posting
Why it happened -I am helpful
Why it makes me happy -I had a wonderful idea today....and followed through....and offered a public service. Keeping people healthy during the C-Virus

HappyUP!!! - great conference call with Malaysia
Why it happened -I do meetings
Why it makes me happy -great to be in contact with this person. This will be an awesome person to work with. Looking forward to it

HappyUP!!! - offer of help from the mothership
Why it happened -they care
Why it makes me happy - while I won't be able to take advantage of it, the offer was extremely thoughtful and caring. Top notch organization I am hooked in with

HappyUP!!! - my TM club
Why it happened -I held a web conference call
Why it makes me happy -I am getting excited. They are getting excited. There will be some bumps and bruises...but we are going to be able to do this!  Great times!


No comments: