Thursday, March 05, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5075

HappyUP!!! - stop at the barbershop
Why it happened -I was taking a walk
Why it makes me happy -nope...not because I was getting a haircut. I just wanted to meet the owner of the shop (who I know)....in his shop! He's got quite the operation going on!

HappyUP!!! - Boost Box
Why it happened -I plan ahead
Why it makes me happy -yep....the battery went dead....while I was picking my car up at the shop. Sure, I could have had them jump it (it was in the shop for another reason)...but I had the tool on board. Great to not put anyone out

HappyUP!!! - confirmation call
Why it happened -I have an appointment
Why it makes me happy -glad to hear from this lady.....and make her day! It's fun when we do that. It should be a goal we have every day.....make someone's day

HappyUP!!! - car offer
Why it happened -a guy stopped by
Why it makes me happy - he's done it before. I found it annoying. I got to the bottom of it today. I got him to come clean on his "gig." He's just being an entrepreneur.  I can't blame a guy for hustling a bit....it's the car biz!

No comments: