Friday, March 20, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5091

HappyUP!!! - Carded to get INTO the grocery store
Why it happened -Whole Foods is the bomb
Why it makes me happy - yep....I qualified to get into the store an hour early....but I did have to prove it! Gladly did!

HappyUP!!! -my Pr. Reg friend 
Why it happened -we do that
Why it makes me happy -what a nice person! Interesting back story. I will be adding Malaysia to places I have reached out

HappyUP!!! - trip to the bank
Why it happened -I forced myself
Why it makes me happy -hey...I am PROUDLY on lockdown! I did pride myself to notice the blue painters tape "X's" on the floor......unlike others! (grrrrrr). Yeah...I "get" stuff! "Lady! Keep your distance!" (nah...I didn't say it)

HappyUP!!! -
Why it happened -
Why it makes me happy -

JollyJottings 

No comments: