Monday, March 09, 2020

HappyUP!!!! Day 5080

HappyUP!!! - meeting with my dude
Why it happened -we schedule that
Why it makes me happy -we were slightly off page....now we are on page. Great information gathered

HappyUP!!! - Filet O Fish
Why it happened -hungry
Why it makes me happy -OK...I don't stop at Mickey Dee's but a couple, three times a year. When I do, I grab this tasty morsel. Just 380 calories...not that bad (YES, I skipped the fries). A delicious TREAT for me. Yep, I actually remember when fast food was a treat

HappyUP!!! - Podcast with Dr David Nutt
Why it happened -drive time
Why it makes me happy - a very interesting view on alcohol was discussed. It is one that I can definitely work into my practice toward assisting people

HappyUP!!! - yardwork
Why it happened - it needed it
Why it makes me happy - WOW! This weather has turned things up in a hurry...especially those weeds. Made a nice initial run at it. The equipment was all working perfectly. The weather was spectacular. Awesome afternoon!!!

No comments: