Tuesday, March 17, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5088

HappyUP!!! - Grocery store
Why it happened -I do that
Why it makes me happy -OK...I wasn't happy with what I saw or what the weevils that I call my fellow Americans had done......but I was thrilled to chat with my favorite cashier and get the scoop. Plus....I may not have gotten the things I wanted...but I feel great that I don't contribute to the problem

HappyUP!!! - Virtual Meeting
Why it happened -corona thing
Why it makes me happy -first time we have ever done this! It is going to work!!!

HappyUP!!! -encouraged someone to open a new business
Why it happened -who knows....I am an encourager!
Why it makes me happy - she immediately had a client for tomorrow

HappyUP!!! - GT and LW chats
Why it happened -I reached out
Why it makes me happy -now that we are virtual, we can add members who may have dropped due to geography!

JollyJottings 

No comments: