Friday, March 13, 2020

HappyUP!!! Day 5084

HappyUP!!! - buddy digging the car
Why it happened -he saw me in parking lot
Why it makes me happy -he just bought a different car and said, "yep, I told the wife if she didn't get what she got, we were getting one of these."  He's an analytical dude....did more research than I did. Great piece of validation there on the purchase

HappyUP!!! - 7 iron on 10
Why it happened -skills?
Why it makes me happy - from a bit over 155 yards, I knocked it inside of a foot. Gimmie birdie...NICE!

HappyUP!!! -birdie on 17
Why it happened -a lucky putt
Why it makes me happy - my opponent had just dumped a 60 footer with about 6 feet of break in it on me on hole 15. It was nice to return the favor with this unlikely dunk from 35 from off the green. Payback is oh so lovely

No comments: