Friday, August 24, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4414 HAPPY BIRTHDAY




HappyUP!!! - my nephew, my partner
Why it happened - it's how we were paired
Why it makes me happy -it's a pretty good start to the birthday season! Yep, I said SEASON!!! You have a day when you have a dinner or a party....I don't care what day it happens on..but the EXTRA good stuff starts today and ends....hmmmm....when does it end?  I just know how lucky I am to be able to spend quality time like this with my nephew

HappyUP!!! - cards on the table
Why it happened - it's birthday season
Why it makes me happy -what a nice thing to wake up to and kick off the season. A Happy Birthday porch!!! A nice surprise from my good friend. 

HappyUP!!! -all of the texts
Why it happened -it's birthday season
Why it makes me happy -I don't know what is on Facebook...I don't go there much. Most of those are kind of obligatory.  It's the personal reaches that are really cool.  Got a ton today!!! Need to do more of those myself!

HappyUP!!! - there was more
Why it happened -it's birthday season
Why it makes me happy- too many to get to here. It was all great...without a lot of fuss...or me having to be anywhere!  Gotta love that!!! PERFECT!

No comments: