Tuesday, August 21, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4411


HappyUP!!! - Golf Fit
Why it happened - I'm putting in the work
Why it makes me happy - great time with Bobby and the boys today pushing it....hurts so good!

HappyUP!!! - new KIX
Why it happened - returning old stuff
Why it makes me happy -Dick's got me today with that $10 off coupon "only good today" when I returned a purchase.  Did I NEED those new puppies? Nope!  But...they are comfy!

HappyUP!!! - Speeches
Why it happened - it was Tuesday
Why it makes me happy - my delivery was solid....the structure was good....the reception was tremendous. Plenty to work on to re-craft! PERFECT!!! Another member jumped in to chat and did a great job too!

HappyUP!!! - finding some instruction
Why it happened -I looked for it
Why it makes me happy- got some great input for that re-craft I mentioned above

HappyUP!!! - GT time
Why it happened - we made it happen
Why it makes me happy - what an exciting project!!! I doubt I will have a lot of physical involvement. I will definitely be there for support. Hey, it might even involve a purposeful trip!!!


No comments: