Saturday, August 11, 2018

HappyUP!!! Day 4401


HappyUP!!! - birdie on 1
Why it happened - recovery
Why it makes me happy - man, talk about the drunken sailor. Way right with the tee shot....the "out shot" went to the left....now in the rough 165 yards away....too far for a 7 iron...but I judged all the factors....perfect choice....perfect putt.....success out of a pile of dog crap!!! That's true joy

HappyUP!!! - stretching/warmup
Why it happened - my buddy sent it to me
Why it makes me happy - it just felt great to hit the range HITTING....and not CREAKING!

HappyUP!!! - 2 more birdies
Why it happened - skills
Why it makes me happy - I just hit the cutest little "hold off" 9 iron on 6 and knocked in the putt. On 16, it wasn't a sure par. I had put in some practice time....and I chose that bellied wedge from 45-50 feet...through the rough...the fringe...a break one way and a break back the other ...until....the bottom of the JAR was found!

No comments: